How do I turn the publication’s pages?
Calaméo’s reading interface was designed to offer you an unprecedented reading experience. You can easily go from one page to another in several ways:
- Click on a page corner.
- Drag and drop the corner of the page as you would for a traditional paper document (wow!).
- Click the arrow buttons on either side of the publication.
- Click on the Index icon, then select a page.
- Click on the Table of contentsicon (if available) and select a page.
- Drag and drop the cursor in the shape of a little page, located above the publication.
Use the Left and Right arrows on your keyboard.