How do I publish a document?
Publishing your documents on Calaméo is easy to do and only takes a few minutes!
- To publish a document on Calaméo, you must first create an account. Don’t panic, it's free and only takes a few seconds!
Create an account now
- Once your account is validated, log in to your member space by entering your e-mail your password.
- Click on the “Create a publication” button at the top right side of each page on the Calaméo site.
Create a publication now
- The creation form will be displayed. Enter the desired properties for your publication and click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the form.
Learn more about publication properties
- The upload form will be displayed. Click on “Browse” and select a document from your computer’s hard disk.
- Click on the “Start loading” button and watch the various steps to convert your document into a Calaméo publication.
Congratulations!You have created a Calaméo publication.