How do I manage my publication’s table of contents?
Here is the procedure that allows you to create or edit a publication’s table of contents:
- Go to « Your publications ».
- Click on « Table of contents » of the selected publication.
- The table of contents management page is then displayed.
- Click on « Add » to insert a new entry.
- Type the entry’s title then the number of the page where you wish the Internet user to be redirected.
- To create a multi-level tree structure for your table of contents, use the arrows located to the left of each entry.
- To delete an entry, click on the red cross.
- To move an entry, drag and drop the entry to the desired position.
- Click on the « Edit » button to save the changes.